Sunday - 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday and Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - Mass
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 8:00 a.m. - Liturgy of the Word with Communion
2016 Springboro Hometown Expo.
The 2016 Hometown EXPO "That Spring Thing," will be held on Saturday, March 19th at Springboro High School from 10-3pm. The EXPO is Warren County's Largest Business-to-Consumer EXPO, featuring 200+ exhibits including local businesses and non-profit organizations. St. Mary is a Gold Sponsor for this event. More information is available at:
- Reverend James Manning, Pastor
- Deacon Steve Bermick, Parish Administrator
- Cindy Henderson, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Mark Henderson, Coordinator of Youth Ministry
- Lynn Meisberger, Director of Music
- Joyce Burgett, Business Manager
- Deacon Rich Hobbs, Deacon
- Mary Pancake, Administrative Assistant
- Charles Lindon, Parish Custodian